The GUI of "Asian DreamZ" is, as expected quite spartanic. But you don't need more:
- At the left you see a picture of the currently selected instrument. IMPORTANT: Many users do not know first, how to change the current instrument. You do this by clicking on the picture. It then switches to the next instrument.
- In the middle you find the settings for a typical ADSR envelope. You can achieve some pretty interesting effects by using it, because the original instruments of cause have no envelope generator ;).
- Also made for experimental fun is the filter section on the right. You can choose between a highpass and a lowpass filter and there are sliders for setting the cutoff and resonance values.
- rare and (to most) unknown instruments
- high sample quality
- flexibility because of the dry samples
- absolutely low CPU and RAM load
- easy and well structured GUI
- stable and multi instance capable (FL Studio)